Friday, June 26, 2009

Mom's Last Treatment




She did it!! She managed to keep her white cells up, her weight stable, and her spirits high (enough) to make it to her last chemo treatment on time. We came and visited her with some of the grand kids and had an orange juice parade to celebrate (you can see them all in her bag). After she was done, we all had lunch at the Huntsman cafeteria and watched the helicopters come and go. It was fun, but not as fun as leaving. We were so out of there. We didn't even let the door hit us on the way out.

Doesn't she look great?!? She did it. We all sit in amazement of my sweet, lovely mom.

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Yes, she looks great - my beautiful, strong cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Claudia - I'm so proud to say she's my cousin! And so it remains - the Three Mouseketeers - (I'm a DisNerd) Marilynn, Claudia and Susan (practically triplets! Well, we are!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that she is done! I hope it's all good from here on out! :-)

    ReplyDelete