Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve at Grandma and Papa's



Christmas Eve is Grandma and Papa's. We had a great dinner with almost everyone. We were just missing aunt Tanya (aka Ping Pong). We did get to call and wish Ping Pong a Merry Christmas at work, though. The kids were spoiled rotten, as usual. The three bigun's got new scooters, along with a truckload of other treasures. Hudson has his first toolbox with his name on it. All the bigger boys in the family got matching hoodies that zip up over their faces to turn them into robots. I don't think Harrison will be able to wear it to school for awhile, since I doubt he'll be able to resist the temptation to become a robot during class. As much as I like his teacher, I think she would frown on that. Leah was the first to find the pickle in the Christmas tree, and then Harrison found the next one. The prize for that is a gift card to McDonalds. That means that I get to have a few lunches once they go back to school. Only kidding, Bo. I'll let them have some of my french fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment