Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Public Service Announcement - you can thank me later

With the Christmas season upon us, and children everywhere and in my house making lists for Santa, I thought it would be right neighborly of me to offer a bit of advice regarding certain children's products that might be requested from the Jolly Old Elf.





Namely, Moon Dough.





Now, all of the smaller versions of Brammers that live here have a fascination with Play Doh. In fact, I'd call it more of a love affair. But, all of the mom versions of Brammers who live here have more of a love/hate relationship with that stuff. Well, more of a hate relationship I'd dare to say. It's great and all, but it gets left out. And then it dries up. And then when it gets thrown away there is much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth by the ones who didn't put it away in the first place. So, when we were shopping to replace our now rocks of Play Doh and saw the Moon Dough there with it's huge, sweeping, label stating "NEVER DRIES OUT!!" we thought a mighty miracle was about to come into our lives.



Little did we know that Moon Dough is actually of the devil. Here, let me show you.



The stuff has the consistency of really bad cotton candy. And It. Goes. EVERYWHERE!! Instead of saying "NEVER DRIES OUT!!" what it should really say is "THIS PRODUCT WILL NEVER DIE!" And then laugh. A really evil laugh that will make you cry and almost curse the day that you ever had children who need stuff to play with.


After getting all the mess cleaned up, I wondered to myself what Empire of Evil could have possible come up with the demon that is Moon Dough. And then on the label, right below the proclamation of "NEVER DRIES OUT!" I saw this:


And I heard an evil laugh, but this time with a swedish accent. It all makes sense now....

No comments:

Post a Comment