Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dem's some gooooood genes!

We were recently gifted with some previously undiscovered pictures of my dad as a little. It was a treasure trove of things to tease him about. Love that. But, when we found these little gems, it was the inspiration I needed to let the Jebbarber win the war of the haircuts.

If you couldn't see those awesome classic cars in the background, and if my dad's barber was as cute as our Kortni, I bet you couldn't tell these two boys apart! It looks like the Fluffy is more like his Papa than I thought! I see a tiny motorcycle in my baby's future.




It's too bad my dad already has a twin brother. I think Holden could give that guy a run for his money. Right? Tell me you see it, too!



My Fluffy looks cuter like this, I think. Although he does work a mean pigtails. Hey! Another thing he and Johnny Baby have in common! I'll have to work on getting a picture of grandpa in those to compare and contrast.


And more oldies but goodies. These two. The new trouble twins. Now I see why Fluffy is such a handful. He's full of Johnny Baby!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Twins for sure! I thought the first picture was Holden. The classic car did give it away. But that was the only clue.

    ReplyDelete