Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Strength of Samson

For some strange reason I have yet to figure out, I don't like to have the boys get their hair cut. I know. Weird. Usually we cut it really short, and then I let it grow until it gets unruly, and then let it grow some more. And then it goes past that awkward "growing out" phase, and then I start to wonder what we should do with it. And, as I wonder, it continues to grow.

I start thinking about Samson, and wondering what incredible strength these boys will lose if we cut their hair.

And then I realize that the boys don't have strength in their hair. I am the one who gets a super power from it. The power to drive their father crazy. (Here is where I begin to rub my hands together and laugh an evil laugh.)



Look at Fluffy. He's got the evil laugh, too! Why would I ever cut their hair and lose that? This is too much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment