Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Coolest Hair Club Around

I just got this email from "some old" and really amazing guy at my parent's work:

Robyn,

I work with your folks at the VA. I "hosted" a baldies photo shoot in honor of your mom a few weeks ago and thought you might like to have the pictures to add to those on your blog (or for your photo album, dartboard, whatever)...

I am so very pleased to hear the great news about your mother! I just gave John a hug to pass along to her...

Kevin Foster

P.S. I am the one in the SLC Hair Club pix standing 2nd from the right in the back row (between the two dorks that are wearing glasses...).The one with the good looking moustache!



The Salt Lake Hair Club with with mom front and leftish, and dad (the one with the REALLY good looking moustache) and the "old guy" Kevin (with the OTHER good looking moustache) in the back.



The Sandy Hair Club (apparently my mom works in a copy paper storage closet)

My parents work with the best people!! They have had such support through this. Can you imagine YOUR coworkers shaving their heads for you?!? And then subjecting themselves to photographic proof of it? It's wonderful.

Thank you doesn't begin to cover it. I don't think there are words that can. Isn't it amazing that you can love people you have never even met?

I'm going to have the best dart board in the neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn, my name is Amanda, Amber sent me a link to your blog. Amber and Claudia were both my young women leaders. I hope you don't mind if I read your blog.. it's nice to be able to read how Claudia is doing. I love your Mom so much! She is absolutely amazing. Thank you for the updates you have posted- I've been wondering how she is!

    ReplyDelete