Friday, June 11, 2010

We Had Lemons, Pink Ones Even!


Abigail is our little entrepreneur. She is determined to work and earn enough money for a pet. Which raises the question - is there even enough money in the whole world for us to have a pet? I'm pretty sure there. is. not. But even in my skepticism, I let her try. Applause, accolades, I'll accept them all, thank you.

This brought up the idea for the make it rich scheme of the lemonade stand. A summertime kid classic. I love it. I provide the lemonade, ice, and cups, and she rakes in the coin. Totally fair.

Unfortunately, the only coin she was able to rake in was from our cute neighbors and Harrison. Oh, well. She's determined to keep trying.



Let this be a lesson to you all. If you are old enough to have a driver's license, you are legally required to stop and buy anything kids are selling on card tables. Or at least Brammerly required. The next addition to our family is counting on it - even though there really is not enough money in the world. Really.

1 comment: