Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Bleeeessssing


Holden Rudolf Brammer was blessed today. It was a lovely event. I wasn't sure if he was going to make it through without screaming the whole time, he being of the screaming variety of small people (read: king of the fussies) but he was actually very calm throughout the entire thing. That makes 5 out of 5 for us as far as the no cry blessings. Miraculous. Jeb always holds the babies through the whole pre-blessing sacrament meeting hoopla and then he can take them up without a hand off. When he gets up to take our little bundles to the front of the chapel my floodgates open. Baby blessings get me every time.


Here are a few pictures of the days events.


Matching ties for all my boys.




See? He's completely high maintenance. If he's not sleeping, he's crying.






Oh, wait. Maybe it's getting better.



I had to have the Utah socks for his blessing. Most of the boys up there in the circle are BYU fans and they had to stare at those cute little Utah piggies for the entire thing. But without those magic socks I'm not so sure the blessing would have stuck, coming from a former cougar and all.





And now he's happy.





Oh, but the vest! The vest! Curse you vest!





After things wound down, Holden curled up on his Bo and passed out. I think we were all wanting to do that.

It was another fantastic blessing day. We are so lucky and thankful for this family of ours.

2 comments:

  1. How cute is your little bug?! Little doll boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that tie is adorable, all of those ties are adorable, where did you get matching ties? I'm sorry he cries a lot, that would be hard to have your 5th be the fussy one, but he sure is cute! It was good to see you again for a minute. By the way, I love your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete