Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mad Marchness


As you have seen, all my boys have their birthdays in March. Super good planning on our part, huh? In addition to 3 rowdy boy bdays, Jeb and I have our anniversary in March. What that means is that all the boys in my life have come to me in March. What that means is that March is my favorite month. It's a crazy, busy, exciting month, but it's even better than Christmas.

Who'd have thunk it? I can see Jeb and me sitting in my parent's living room on the multi-color couch in front of the big window, the bird dive bombing Jeb's head (since he was the newbie), with a calendar on our laps. My brother and his girlfriend were there, as were the rest of the family. It was my parent's anniversary and also the day that Jeb proposed. We were picking a date. We needed a little bit of time, 6 months maybe? We check the school's schedule and see spring break on March 22nd. That gives us 5 months to get ready and time off for a honeymoon. March it was.

Fast forward 15 years and now in addition to my guy, I have 3 more boys plus 2 girlie girls to count as mine. My engaged self would never have believed that this was in store. Also unbelievable would be the absolute bliss that would come as a result of it.





Oh, little newly engaged girl. It is so good. So incredibly good. You have no idea. Just you wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment